The new CD, “The Storyteller’s Suitcase” arrived yesterday with heavy lifting UPS men stacking 30 boxes outside my door. Arrival day is always a good one, I tore into the first box like a five year old on Christmas morning. Aaaah! The packaging for the new project looks truly great. It’s a 34 page booklet with lyrics, drawings, photos and the back story of every song. Imagine my relief in discovering that the physical product lives up to the music that’s inside. You can’t assume anything when it’s designed on a computer. Things happen! But it looks great, and even feel great in my hands.
This actual album was self made. I am my own label, writer, manager, producer. But the project couldn’t have been created and landed at my front door without an army people like you supporting it. These songs are for adults, they are about family, parenting, our social climate, racism, and a continuing search for beauty in a world that’s often offers shadows. Many albums to come still, but I believe this one is my best to date.
We are closing the fundraiser on April 1st, no fooling. We have 600 contributors and lots of packages to send out. That will take a week of child labor to process. (I’m hiring my kids to help)
As a past contributor, I’d like to thank you for supporting my art by enclosing a listening link to the new album. You’re involvement with my music has brought me here and will continue to help my steps in the future. I wouldn’t be here without you.
Thank you for the support! Click here to listen.
We’d love for you to join this fundraiser as well. If supporting “The Storyteller’s Suitcase” interests you, and you’d like to receive the CD/book, the little suitcase, with journal, compass-light-screwdriver pen, golden tickets, house concerts, art, lyrics, etc etc etc! Click here!
The fundraiser closes in a week, we still have promotional funding left and we’d love for you to join in!
The national release tour begins in May and will have me busy for the next two years. I hope you’ll join me at your favorite venue for old songs and new.
- The Fourth of July and Soaking Up My Independence
- Album is released today! In the midnight darkness of the Kerrville Folk Festival is Butch Hancock…
- Album Release: The new album is out NOW on ellispaul.com
- NEW ALBUM, NEW SONGS, NEW START!
- Your Download of Ellis Paul's "The Storyteller's Suitcase" Is Here
- Friday, March 22, 2019
- Friday, March 22, 2019
- THE ROAD GOES ON THROUGH SOUTH ORANGE, AUSTIN, HOUSTON, TIMONIUM, DALLAS, PITTSBURGH, AND DAYTON!
- New Vacation Trip!
- My TrueFire.com CLASS and CHANNEL launches TODAY!
- RESPONSE NEEDED: Ellis Paul's The Storyteller's Suitcase Update
- Storyteller's Suitcase Contributors: A Concert Window Celebration of the new Album!