Ellis Paul's Children's Concert in St. Pete, FL

Post messages about Ellis Paul shows here.

Moderator: Moderator

kbennett

Ellis Paul's Children's Concert in St. Pete, FL

Postby kbennett » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:37 am

We'd never heard Ellis before, but thought it would be fun to try his children's concert out. Wow -- we (two boys, 8 and 10, and me - their grandmother) loved it. The boys sang his songs the rest of the afternoon and this morning. They're both studying guitar, so were really impressed by his playing. What fun! We're all new fans and can't wait to see him down here in Florida again, soon we hope.

KarenZ
Site Admin

Re: Ellis Paul's Children's Concert in St. Pete, FL

Postby KarenZ » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:05 pm

kbennett,

I'm green with envy! :mrgreen: I am so looking forward to taking my grandkids - especially the older one - to his first Ellis Paul show. But since he's only 18 months old, I know I shouldn't be too anxious.

So happy to hear you had a wonderful time! Thanks for joining the board and for posting! :-)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Return to “3000 Miles”